Seniors Engagements Weddings Children & Families Personal Special Events Freebies
My Website Sunrise/Sunset Something Sweet My Twitter



Greetings! Ciao! Hola! Thanks for checking out my blog. It’s a sneak peek into my crazy, fun world: kinda, journaling with a camera! Oh, but who am I? I’m a photographer and artist who’s totally, I mean, TOTALLY in love with what she does! It’s so hard to call it a ‘job’-----it’s much too fun to be a job! I’m able to meet and hang out with super cool people (oh, yeah!), do wild, exciting things (woot!) and create out-of-this-world, one-of-a-kind art (rock on)! All of this from behind my lens: how super cool is that? (Thank you, God, for I am blessed!) I’m based in Titusville, Florida but, hey, I’ve traveled to faraway places for my fabulous clients (and I’ll do it again)! Please, take your time and have a look around, if you like what you see, give me a call or shoot me an email, tag me on twitter or look me up on facebook. I adore meeting new people and working on new projects (outrageously outlandish to creatively calm) and I’d love to work with you!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Milestone Sessions

The Milestones Sessions is $350 and includes 3 sessions documenting your baby's first year of life. Sessions take place at 4 months, 8 months, and 12 months. Our plan covers the first 2 sessions in studio and the 12 month session on location at home.
You receive access to exclusive Milestones Collections, and 10% off any a la carte prints and a
10x20 Panel with an image from each session at the conclusion of your plan.
Want to add another studio session during the year to include siblings or grandparents? You can add extra studio sessions throughout the year for just $55 !

4 months: this is a really fun time since your baby is most likely to starting to smile, Has lots of great eye contact, and has probably found his/her toes! For this session, a simple outfit will be nice but we'll also photograph your baby in just his/her diaper.

8 months: by this session your baby should be sitting up on his own very well. Bring several outfits for different looks. Consider having your baby in just their diaper again. I have a few "props" to help contain babies who are great crawlers!

12 months: your baby will be standing and most likely walking by this session. We'll definitely get a good workout chasing them around! Your home is a perfect location because your toddler is most comfortable in their enviornment! We can change outfits for different looks, play with all their favorite toys,or consider a small cake for the end of the session and let them dig in!

Once your Milestones Collection has been completed we highly recommend annual professional portraits of your children. You will be thrilled that you captured natural and artistic imagery of your child on location each year of their life as they change and grow. Collect our priceless DVD's and Albums annually---we promise you will be forever grateful that you did!

No comments: