Seniors Engagements Weddings Children & Families Personal Special Events Freebies
My Website Sunrise/Sunset Something Sweet My Twitter



Greetings! Ciao! Hola! Thanks for checking out my blog. It’s a sneak peek into my crazy, fun world: kinda, journaling with a camera! Oh, but who am I? I’m a photographer and artist who’s totally, I mean, TOTALLY in love with what she does! It’s so hard to call it a ‘job’-----it’s much too fun to be a job! I’m able to meet and hang out with super cool people (oh, yeah!), do wild, exciting things (woot!) and create out-of-this-world, one-of-a-kind art (rock on)! All of this from behind my lens: how super cool is that? (Thank you, God, for I am blessed!) I’m based in Titusville, Florida but, hey, I’ve traveled to faraway places for my fabulous clients (and I’ll do it again)! Please, take your time and have a look around, if you like what you see, give me a call or shoot me an email, tag me on twitter or look me up on facebook. I adore meeting new people and working on new projects (outrageously outlandish to creatively calm) and I’d love to work with you!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Winter Park Art Festival

We had a great time at Winter Park Art Festival this past weekend with my friend, Kim, and her family. A quick little get-away near home where we saw the incredible band, The ForeFathers. As a matter of fact, we went there specifically to see them. I previously had met, Ross (first photo below), their percussion and harmonica player at a photographic function: yes, he's a photographer & artist too! He photographs INSIDE the eye for regional physicians and now is turning that into works of art. How cool is that? You can check out his retinascapes here.



We were just about to cross the railroad tracks on our way out (after touring the ENTIRE festival) when we heard a wonderful and enchanting sound that pulled us like a magnet to metal------this was a guy named Dominic Gaudious (last 4 photos below) and he is AWESOME! This day, he played a double guitar: a 6 string and 12 melded into one, as well as the Australian Didgeridoo. So, we just HAD to buy one of his CD's too (Oh, yeah, we have The ForeFather's latest, as well!)



Here are a few shots of the great musicians we heard that day and one of 3 gorgeous girls----guess who!


By the way, we are going to Stone Mountain for a long weekend-----see you when we get back!

No comments: