Seniors Engagements Weddings Children & Families Personal Special Events Freebies
My Website Sunrise/Sunset Something Sweet My Twitter



Greetings! Ciao! Hola! Thanks for checking out my blog. It’s a sneak peek into my crazy, fun world: kinda, journaling with a camera! Oh, but who am I? I’m a photographer and artist who’s totally, I mean, TOTALLY in love with what she does! It’s so hard to call it a ‘job’-----it’s much too fun to be a job! I’m able to meet and hang out with super cool people (oh, yeah!), do wild, exciting things (woot!) and create out-of-this-world, one-of-a-kind art (rock on)! All of this from behind my lens: how super cool is that? (Thank you, God, for I am blessed!) I’m based in Titusville, Florida but, hey, I’ve traveled to faraway places for my fabulous clients (and I’ll do it again)! Please, take your time and have a look around, if you like what you see, give me a call or shoot me an email, tag me on twitter or look me up on facebook. I adore meeting new people and working on new projects (outrageously outlandish to creatively calm) and I’d love to work with you!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Carol & Wyatt's Awesome Wedding Day

Six hours of pure fun!!! EVERY person was wonderful to work with and Carol & Wyatt are absolutely THE BEST!! We began our relationship about a year before their wedding day and had a fabulous Engagement Session 6 months prior to their wedding. An Engagement Session really prepares me for what they want from me on their wedding day as well as creating beautiful memories to start a totally awesome album with!

Check out a taste of their ROCKIN' DAY! (Be sure and have your sound on!)











Carol and her family did such an incredible job of creating one of the best weddings I have ever seen! Here are the choices made by them to assure perfection of the day:

Makeup: Audra Anusewicz, 243-2468
Hair: Masters of Style, Kathleen Weidenmoyer, 723-5901
Harpist: Brittany Griffin, 795-2555
Limousine: Luxury Limousines, Gerald Lafferty, 298-4646
Reception: Front Street Civic Center, 674-5700
Caterer: Texas Roadhouse, Tim Brill, 773-3220
Florist: Eau Gallie Florist, Link, 254-2584
Band/DJ: Latin Lou, 271-5881
Linens: Eau Gallie Florist/ Chairs for Affairs
Chair/Table Rentals: Chairs for Affairs, Kurt 259-8252
Coffee and Frozen Drinks: Indian River Coffee, Dale Longstreet 751-1070
Bridal Consultant: Carolyn Lally 777-3730, cell 480-0326
http://www.yourstrulyweddings.com/

And, of course, the best person she could ever commission to guarantee beautiful and fabulous imagery as well as a heirloom album to last a lifetime: ME!!

I have to give a BIG THANK YOU to Carolyn Lally who assured that Carol & Wyatt's (along with both families and all the vendors) day unfolded smoothly and very pleasant!

Brides-to-be, Wedding Coordinators decrease EVERYONE'S stress level!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally AWESOME show! I couldn't stop smiling as I watched it - Everyone looks so happy.
What a perfect day!!

Congrats!