Seniors Engagements Weddings Children & Families Personal Special Events Freebies
My Website Sunrise/Sunset Something Sweet My Twitter



Greetings! Ciao! Hola! Thanks for checking out my blog. It’s a sneak peek into my crazy, fun world: kinda, journaling with a camera! Oh, but who am I? I’m a photographer and artist who’s totally, I mean, TOTALLY in love with what she does! It’s so hard to call it a ‘job’-----it’s much too fun to be a job! I’m able to meet and hang out with super cool people (oh, yeah!), do wild, exciting things (woot!) and create out-of-this-world, one-of-a-kind art (rock on)! All of this from behind my lens: how super cool is that? (Thank you, God, for I am blessed!) I’m based in Titusville, Florida but, hey, I’ve traveled to faraway places for my fabulous clients (and I’ll do it again)! Please, take your time and have a look around, if you like what you see, give me a call or shoot me an email, tag me on twitter or look me up on facebook. I adore meeting new people and working on new projects (outrageously outlandish to creatively calm) and I’d love to work with you!

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Historic Downtown Cocoa Village

What absolute F-U-N!!!!! This is Jennifer and Eric! We had a fabulous time shooting their Engagement Session in historic Cocoa Village. These guys are awesome! Their wedding date is January 3rd and with this much fun during the Engagement Session, I can't wait for the wedding day! That will be a blast! Thanks, Jennifer and Eric!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't love look beautiful?
You capture it well. Teri

Anonymous said...

AWE~some!! You can feel the love and almost hear the laughter!or maybe that was my giggles I was hearing - lol. I felt like I was there with you guys....in the moment. love the swings - love the location - love how relaxed and cool they looked in 100 degree Florida weather!! The best part is how natural and comfortable they were - not like they were posing for a photo shoot.
loveya, Kenna

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Love is in the Air...Looks like you were having a great time! Absolutely Beautiful Pictures...that's because both of you are so Beautiful!
Great photography!
Love You,
Aunt Maria

Anonymous said...

WOW~~~ these are amazing, jen you are the happiest i have ever seen you! your smile shows how much you two are in love! Can't for the big day...you both are amazing!! xoxo-Allison and Jp