Seniors Engagements Weddings Children & Families Personal Special Events Freebies
My Website Sunrise/Sunset Something Sweet My Twitter



Greetings! Ciao! Hola! Thanks for checking out my blog. It’s a sneak peek into my crazy, fun world: kinda, journaling with a camera! Oh, but who am I? I’m a photographer and artist who’s totally, I mean, TOTALLY in love with what she does! It’s so hard to call it a ‘job’-----it’s much too fun to be a job! I’m able to meet and hang out with super cool people (oh, yeah!), do wild, exciting things (woot!) and create out-of-this-world, one-of-a-kind art (rock on)! All of this from behind my lens: how super cool is that? (Thank you, God, for I am blessed!) I’m based in Titusville, Florida but, hey, I’ve traveled to faraway places for my fabulous clients (and I’ll do it again)! Please, take your time and have a look around, if you like what you see, give me a call or shoot me an email, tag me on twitter or look me up on facebook. I adore meeting new people and working on new projects (outrageously outlandish to creatively calm) and I’d love to work with you!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Indian River Festival





We visited the Indian River Festival on Friday night. It's a fabulous Titusville Tradition! There was lots to do, see and participate in Thursday through Sunday. Our weekend plans were filled so our only time to share in this year's party was on Friday. Here is a glimpse of our night. Feel free to use any of the fun and crazy images as your personal desktop image!





We arrived at twilight, just as the lights began to glow. Do you recognize anyone in this picture?




Look who else came, too!




Fun rides and games! The grounds were extremely clean, the attendants very courteous and professional, and the rides were lit beautifully!








Making a decision.




She hasn't even gotten off the ride completely and before her feet touch the ground, she has her cell phone in hand. Who will she call? Who will she text?




Stormy had lots of fun playing games and eating lots of carnival foods!




The Indian River Festival is a joy to attend! It's well maintained and our own TPD was in strong force to assure family fun and safety! I can't wait until next year! I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Super fun photos!