Seniors Engagements Weddings Children & Families Personal Special Events Freebies
My Website Sunrise/Sunset Something Sweet My Twitter



Greetings! Ciao! Hola! Thanks for checking out my blog. It’s a sneak peek into my crazy, fun world: kinda, journaling with a camera! Oh, but who am I? I’m a photographer and artist who’s totally, I mean, TOTALLY in love with what she does! It’s so hard to call it a ‘job’-----it’s much too fun to be a job! I’m able to meet and hang out with super cool people (oh, yeah!), do wild, exciting things (woot!) and create out-of-this-world, one-of-a-kind art (rock on)! All of this from behind my lens: how super cool is that? (Thank you, God, for I am blessed!) I’m based in Titusville, Florida but, hey, I’ve traveled to faraway places for my fabulous clients (and I’ll do it again)! Please, take your time and have a look around, if you like what you see, give me a call or shoot me an email, tag me on twitter or look me up on facebook. I adore meeting new people and working on new projects (outrageously outlandish to creatively calm) and I’d love to work with you!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Blessed



They came from Atlanta to share, with me, their blessing----how wonderful! Can you imagine how it makes me feel? I was their wedding photographer 3 years ago and when they arrived yesterday, they said that they didn't want anyone else to capture this special time. When you look at the images of Lisa, blessed with the life of the baby she carries----and, Sean, glowing with great love---can you see how blessed I am?











2 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful work, Sharlene!! Really beautiful...they must be thrilled.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!! THANK YOU FOR MAKING US LOOK SO WONDERFUL. WE HAD THE BEST TIME WITH YOU AND WE CAN'T WAIT TO COME BACK WITH BABY MAKENZIE!!! TALK TO YOU SOON.
LISA A.