Seniors Engagements Weddings Children & Families Personal Special Events Freebies
My Website Sunrise/Sunset Something Sweet My Twitter



Greetings! Ciao! Hola! Thanks for checking out my blog. It’s a sneak peek into my crazy, fun world: kinda, journaling with a camera! Oh, but who am I? I’m a photographer and artist who’s totally, I mean, TOTALLY in love with what she does! It’s so hard to call it a ‘job’-----it’s much too fun to be a job! I’m able to meet and hang out with super cool people (oh, yeah!), do wild, exciting things (woot!) and create out-of-this-world, one-of-a-kind art (rock on)! All of this from behind my lens: how super cool is that? (Thank you, God, for I am blessed!) I’m based in Titusville, Florida but, hey, I’ve traveled to faraway places for my fabulous clients (and I’ll do it again)! Please, take your time and have a look around, if you like what you see, give me a call or shoot me an email, tag me on twitter or look me up on facebook. I adore meeting new people and working on new projects (outrageously outlandish to creatively calm) and I’d love to work with you!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sierra is 16 now

It's crazy to me....how swift these years have come. And it seems the older she gets----the closer she gets to leaving the nest---the faster the time goes.... This year, it's a BIG one for her: 16! She is so very excited, and counts the days and moments until she can drive 'all alone'. Sierra was born the day after her Papa, so we always share a small family gathering to celebrate both birthdays. She also had an intimate gathering of friends here at home for a 'redneck-slip-n-slide' party (BTW, sooooo much more fun than a regular slip-n-slide)!! Oh! Check out her super cool (and incredibly delicious chocolate-mint cake) from Something Sweet in Titusville!

Sierra's big 16 year old gift was instruction & flying a T6 WWII Trainer at Warbird Adventures in Kissimmee. Sierra loves both flying and WWII history so this was an awesome gift for her! We highly recommend this company! They were fabulous! Her instructor-pilot, James, did a fabulous job!!! After her flight, we also purchased a video and some still pictures taken enroute. James even ducked down on one so that it looked like she was the only one in the plane. How cool is that!! You gotta check this company out! It's soooo worth it!

With so much going on with Sierra's b-day, you can imagine there are lots and lots of images! So, I just made a collage of highlights for this post! We love you, Sierra and we are SO VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!







I had to share with you the pictures of these guys from the party (because, yes, they ROCK). Most of my clients are girls-----where are the boys??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it!!
These made me cry - - why is that?
Is it because I remember the sound of your voice on the day you knew you were going to have a baby?
Is because I remember your baby shower - - -
or all your questions about motherhood....

is it because i can remember hearing her first newborn cries just like it was yesterday.... saw her her first baby smile - - heard her first words....
watched her grow and change into the beautiful young woman of today.

it's not because it makes me feel old is it? LOL
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Good luck getting your D.L. Sierra - Your Mom took me to get mine when I turned 16. She tricked me into because I was nervous and didn't feel ready. She said we were just going up to practice.
I guess I was ready after all. THANKS SIS! . . . for everything.
Kenna Eee