Seniors Engagements Weddings Children & Families Personal Special Events Freebies
My Website Sunrise/Sunset Something Sweet My Twitter



Greetings! Ciao! Hola! Thanks for checking out my blog. It’s a sneak peek into my crazy, fun world: kinda, journaling with a camera! Oh, but who am I? I’m a photographer and artist who’s totally, I mean, TOTALLY in love with what she does! It’s so hard to call it a ‘job’-----it’s much too fun to be a job! I’m able to meet and hang out with super cool people (oh, yeah!), do wild, exciting things (woot!) and create out-of-this-world, one-of-a-kind art (rock on)! All of this from behind my lens: how super cool is that? (Thank you, God, for I am blessed!) I’m based in Titusville, Florida but, hey, I’ve traveled to faraway places for my fabulous clients (and I’ll do it again)! Please, take your time and have a look around, if you like what you see, give me a call or shoot me an email, tag me on twitter or look me up on facebook. I adore meeting new people and working on new projects (outrageously outlandish to creatively calm) and I’d love to work with you!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Amber & Daniel's New Smyrna Beach E-Session

Bringin' the blog up-to-date: this session was held Oct 2010

Now, there are some people who are just down-right comfortable in from of the lens. Usually, they are people of colorful character---and these guys are it!! Amber & Daniel are getting married in July 2011 and we can't wait for their special day!! If they were this great during an engagement session, I can't imagine the F-U-N we will have at their wedding! Hurry up, July!! We want to capture this!!

No comments: