Seniors Engagements Weddings Children & Families Personal Special Events Freebies
My Website Sunrise/Sunset Something Sweet My Twitter



Greetings! Ciao! Hola! Thanks for checking out my blog. It’s a sneak peek into my crazy, fun world: kinda, journaling with a camera! Oh, but who am I? I’m a photographer and artist who’s totally, I mean, TOTALLY in love with what she does! It’s so hard to call it a ‘job’-----it’s much too fun to be a job! I’m able to meet and hang out with super cool people (oh, yeah!), do wild, exciting things (woot!) and create out-of-this-world, one-of-a-kind art (rock on)! All of this from behind my lens: how super cool is that? (Thank you, God, for I am blessed!) I’m based in Titusville, Florida but, hey, I’ve traveled to faraway places for my fabulous clients (and I’ll do it again)! Please, take your time and have a look around, if you like what you see, give me a call or shoot me an email, tag me on twitter or look me up on facebook. I adore meeting new people and working on new projects (outrageously outlandish to creatively calm) and I’d love to work with you!

Friday, March 02, 2007

Episcopal Children's Services


As you know, I am frequently involved in charitable events for children and Wednesday I had the opportunity to volunteer my photographic skills for the Episcopal Children's Services (ECS) in Jacksonville. Founded in 1966, Episcopal Children's Services, has become the largest not-for-profit child services organization (for children birth to five) in Northeast Florida. Starting out as one small child care center, they now provide high quality services to more than 14,000 young children in Duval, Clay, Nassau, Baker, Bradford, Union, Putnam and St. Johns counties.
Each year at the Children's Champion luncheon, Episcopal Children's Services recognizes someone from their community who has dedicated their time and resources to improving the lives of children in Northeast Florida. This year, they were proud to honor Delores Barr Weaver for her work and dedication in addressing the needs of children and their families. Mrs. Weaver is co-owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars and Chair/CEO of the Jaguars Foundation. Under her direction, the foundation has awarded over $9.5 million to dozens of nonprofit organizations in Northeast Florida that serve economically and socially disadvantaged children and families. The luncheon was a tremendous success with over 500 attendees.
It was my pleasure and honor to meet with the exceptional staff of ECS and their Board Members as well as Delores Barr Weaver. To often, our lives are filled with news of terror, disaster, horror and sadness.............but I am here to remind you, there are Angels among us..............................I spent Wednesday with them.

Entertainment provided by the children.


Children's Champion Award recipients Delores Barr Weaver with Mayor Peyton of Jacksonville

For more information on Episcopal Children's Services please go to

www. ecs4kids.org