Seniors Engagements Weddings Children & Families Personal Special Events Freebies
My Website Sunrise/Sunset Something Sweet My Twitter



Greetings! Ciao! Hola! Thanks for checking out my blog. It’s a sneak peek into my crazy, fun world: kinda, journaling with a camera! Oh, but who am I? I’m a photographer and artist who’s totally, I mean, TOTALLY in love with what she does! It’s so hard to call it a ‘job’-----it’s much too fun to be a job! I’m able to meet and hang out with super cool people (oh, yeah!), do wild, exciting things (woot!) and create out-of-this-world, one-of-a-kind art (rock on)! All of this from behind my lens: how super cool is that? (Thank you, God, for I am blessed!) I’m based in Titusville, Florida but, hey, I’ve traveled to faraway places for my fabulous clients (and I’ll do it again)! Please, take your time and have a look around, if you like what you see, give me a call or shoot me an email, tag me on twitter or look me up on facebook. I adore meeting new people and working on new projects (outrageously outlandish to creatively calm) and I’d love to work with you!

Friday, February 22, 2008

Beta Sigma Phi-----Phun!

Yes, Phun! Fun, fun! Last night I was invited to speak at the Beta Sigma Phi meeting in New Smyrna Beach and it was a blast! Wow! What a wonderful group of women! And, that chapter is pretty big. I'd say about 25 attended. The hostess was Mariann Bradley (an Earth-Bound Angel) who wanted me to share what I do with them. Boy, was I nervous-----I had never spoke to a large group of people. But let me tell you, if you want a fabulous group to speak to, there is no other! They were kind and understanding, I felt right at home. I just couldn't have asked for it to be any better! I had so much fun, I want to do it again!

Who is Beta Sigma Phi? Beta Sigma Phi is an international women's friendship network. It also provides educational programs to its members and opportunities for service to others. We are women of all ages, interests, and educational and economic backgrounds, and are the largest organization of our kind in the world. Check out their website! http://www.betasigmaphi.org/index.shtm

Women, making a difference in the world!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think Sharlene is full of baloney! She spoke to us with all the eloquence she uses with her lens! We have a blushing blide in our group as well as many mothers who are dying to get on Sharlene's calendar! Sharlene turned my home into a magnificent gallery and I was blown away -- as usual -- simply to be in the presence of such greatness! We all might even be brave enough to do a calendar!!! Sharlene-- we love you! Once again -- THANK YOU for sharing your gift with us!!!!!!