Seniors Engagements Weddings Children & Families Personal Special Events Freebies
My Website Sunrise/Sunset Something Sweet My Twitter



Greetings! Ciao! Hola! Thanks for checking out my blog. It’s a sneak peek into my crazy, fun world: kinda, journaling with a camera! Oh, but who am I? I’m a photographer and artist who’s totally, I mean, TOTALLY in love with what she does! It’s so hard to call it a ‘job’-----it’s much too fun to be a job! I’m able to meet and hang out with super cool people (oh, yeah!), do wild, exciting things (woot!) and create out-of-this-world, one-of-a-kind art (rock on)! All of this from behind my lens: how super cool is that? (Thank you, God, for I am blessed!) I’m based in Titusville, Florida but, hey, I’ve traveled to faraway places for my fabulous clients (and I’ll do it again)! Please, take your time and have a look around, if you like what you see, give me a call or shoot me an email, tag me on twitter or look me up on facebook. I adore meeting new people and working on new projects (outrageously outlandish to creatively calm) and I’d love to work with you!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

This Takes the Cake!

This fabulous display of wedding cakes at Something Sweet really rocked! It was a bustling cottage of young couples and their parents-----giggling, tasting, playing, tasting, laughing, tasting! It's true----cake puts everyone in a good mood! It was so great to see old and new friends there! Thanks to those who attended and received "Something Sweet"!
Before the event, I went and took images of Johnnie's beautifully displayed cakes! Johnnie says this Tropical Paradise Cake has been everyone's favorite so far. And who can blame them? Just look at the detail in those gorgeous flowers! Elegant and tasteful! Johnnie can make ANYTHING! Check out her website: http://somethingsweetcakestudio.com/ ! You won't believe your eyes!
These cakes are sooooooo much fun! And, yes, EVERY part of EVERY cake is edible! Here is a close up of the "Honeymoon Couple" that sits atop of the Vintage Honeymoon Luggage 3 tier cake!
OMG! Look at this killer Groom's Cake! Perfect!

Check it out----that hand painted spring cake IS in a bird cage and there are 2 love birds on top!


Look, it's cream puff trees, just pick one off and pop it in your mouth!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I can smell it all over again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sharlene is the BEST!!!!!! Her vision is incredible....all my cakes came to LIFE once she got a hold of them. She is the only photo-artist I will use or recommend!

Johnnie