Seniors Engagements Weddings Children & Families Personal Special Events Freebies
My Website Sunrise/Sunset Something Sweet My Twitter



Greetings! Ciao! Hola! Thanks for checking out my blog. It’s a sneak peek into my crazy, fun world: kinda, journaling with a camera! Oh, but who am I? I’m a photographer and artist who’s totally, I mean, TOTALLY in love with what she does! It’s so hard to call it a ‘job’-----it’s much too fun to be a job! I’m able to meet and hang out with super cool people (oh, yeah!), do wild, exciting things (woot!) and create out-of-this-world, one-of-a-kind art (rock on)! All of this from behind my lens: how super cool is that? (Thank you, God, for I am blessed!) I’m based in Titusville, Florida but, hey, I’ve traveled to faraway places for my fabulous clients (and I’ll do it again)! Please, take your time and have a look around, if you like what you see, give me a call or shoot me an email, tag me on twitter or look me up on facebook. I adore meeting new people and working on new projects (outrageously outlandish to creatively calm) and I’d love to work with you!

Monday, March 03, 2008

Episcopal Children's Services 2008

Once again, it was my pleasure to share my services with Episcopal Children's Services and document their Children's Champion Luncheon. On Wednesday, February 27 at 12:00 p.m. at the University Center at UNF, ECS formally recognize Ed Burr as this year's Children's Champion. Edward Burr founded the Monique Burr Foundation for Children in the name of his late wife who died suddenly in an automobile accident. The Monique Burr Foundation for Children is committed to the protection and aid of abused and neglected children in Northeast Florida. MBF primarily funds new and existing programs for disadvantaged children.

The Children's Champion Award Luncheon was established to honor an individual from the Jacksonville community who has dedicated extraordinary time and resources to improve the lives of children in Northeast Florida.

God Bless the children.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sharlene,
You really captured the spirit of our event through your photographs. You are so talented and I love your work! Thank you for being so professional and committed to our event.
Janie Smalley
AVP of Community Relations
Episcopal Children's Services