Seniors Engagements Weddings Children & Families Personal Special Events Freebies
My Website Sunrise/Sunset Something Sweet My Twitter



Greetings! Ciao! Hola! Thanks for checking out my blog. It’s a sneak peek into my crazy, fun world: kinda, journaling with a camera! Oh, but who am I? I’m a photographer and artist who’s totally, I mean, TOTALLY in love with what she does! It’s so hard to call it a ‘job’-----it’s much too fun to be a job! I’m able to meet and hang out with super cool people (oh, yeah!), do wild, exciting things (woot!) and create out-of-this-world, one-of-a-kind art (rock on)! All of this from behind my lens: how super cool is that? (Thank you, God, for I am blessed!) I’m based in Titusville, Florida but, hey, I’ve traveled to faraway places for my fabulous clients (and I’ll do it again)! Please, take your time and have a look around, if you like what you see, give me a call or shoot me an email, tag me on twitter or look me up on facebook. I adore meeting new people and working on new projects (outrageously outlandish to creatively calm) and I’d love to work with you!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Visit Florida

This beautiful family visited Florida from Missouri, "The Show Me State"! How wonderful to see families joining together and sharing precious time. How fortunate I was to meet these kind people! I hope their stay will always be a beautiful memory!

2 comments:

Tica Macha said...

I absolutely LOVE the shots towards the end where they are in the water and the kids are running with the birds. Great shots!!!
I sure miss that white sand!
Teri in Costa Rica

photoARTworks said...

Mine, too, Teri! This family wanted posed portraits but most of my clients want Lifestyle Sessions (which is a lot of interaction and real life play-----just like the boys running) along with the posed images. In Lifestyle, the clients are seeking an album, a music DVD or storybook to tell their unfolding story. This beautiful family just wanted some posed family portraits on the beach. Arn't they a great looking group? Oh, and the location is Jetty Park----that's where the white sand is (most of our beaches have yellow sand).