Seniors Engagements Weddings Children & Families Personal Special Events Freebies
My Website Sunrise/Sunset Something Sweet My Twitter



Greetings! Ciao! Hola! Thanks for checking out my blog. It’s a sneak peek into my crazy, fun world: kinda, journaling with a camera! Oh, but who am I? I’m a photographer and artist who’s totally, I mean, TOTALLY in love with what she does! It’s so hard to call it a ‘job’-----it’s much too fun to be a job! I’m able to meet and hang out with super cool people (oh, yeah!), do wild, exciting things (woot!) and create out-of-this-world, one-of-a-kind art (rock on)! All of this from behind my lens: how super cool is that? (Thank you, God, for I am blessed!) I’m based in Titusville, Florida but, hey, I’ve traveled to faraway places for my fabulous clients (and I’ll do it again)! Please, take your time and have a look around, if you like what you see, give me a call or shoot me an email, tag me on twitter or look me up on facebook. I adore meeting new people and working on new projects (outrageously outlandish to creatively calm) and I’d love to work with you!

Friday, May 09, 2008

We Have Babies!


Look, look, we have baby birds! They are just outside our front door in a planter (now a truely dying plant, because it hasn't been watered in a while) on the wall. They are Carolina Wren's.

From what we can see----and it's very dark inside that nest----there are 3. Yesterday, it was hot and since they are getting bigger, they came just outside the opening to lay in the planter. We placed a blanket on the concrete ground, just incase a falling accident occurs. The mom and dad spend a lot of time fluttering back and forth with food. It's funny to see the flight pattern they have worked out: they fly in from the back of the nest and always leave going through the honeysuckle vine. How blessed we are they are sharing their family with us!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love how you're so sweet to put some cushion down in case one of the little one's takes a tumble. So like you!

Anonymous said...

How come I didn't see 'em when I was there?
They are so cute.
Love, Konor

Anonymous said...

Awwweeee -
It's a good thing you don't have a cat like ME!
Keirston