Seniors Engagements Weddings Children & Families Personal Special Events Freebies
My Website Sunrise/Sunset Something Sweet My Twitter



Greetings! Ciao! Hola! Thanks for checking out my blog. It’s a sneak peek into my crazy, fun world: kinda, journaling with a camera! Oh, but who am I? I’m a photographer and artist who’s totally, I mean, TOTALLY in love with what she does! It’s so hard to call it a ‘job’-----it’s much too fun to be a job! I’m able to meet and hang out with super cool people (oh, yeah!), do wild, exciting things (woot!) and create out-of-this-world, one-of-a-kind art (rock on)! All of this from behind my lens: how super cool is that? (Thank you, God, for I am blessed!) I’m based in Titusville, Florida but, hey, I’ve traveled to faraway places for my fabulous clients (and I’ll do it again)! Please, take your time and have a look around, if you like what you see, give me a call or shoot me an email, tag me on twitter or look me up on facebook. I adore meeting new people and working on new projects (outrageously outlandish to creatively calm) and I’d love to work with you!

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Jake In The Gallery

Add ImageI wanted to show you how fabulous my little corner in the Gallery looks in portraits. Jake's Mommy watches for my specials and gives me a call----she saves money, and I get to watch Jake grow! She chose the Holiday Special at the Gallery so we took images inside and outside. Jake was well contained inside, but kept us all running when we took him outside and to the park! That's a two year old for ya! But, I'll do whatever it takes to get those images that makes Mommy and Daddy's heart skip a beat. (That's why I work out!) Anyway, here are a few taken inside the Gallery!


1 comment:

Kendra Wilkinson said...

studio looks GREAT!
Are you sure he is only 2yrs old???
He is such a little man!

Ken