Seniors Engagements Weddings Children & Families Personal Special Events Freebies
My Website Sunrise/Sunset Something Sweet My Twitter



Greetings! Ciao! Hola! Thanks for checking out my blog. It’s a sneak peek into my crazy, fun world: kinda, journaling with a camera! Oh, but who am I? I’m a photographer and artist who’s totally, I mean, TOTALLY in love with what she does! It’s so hard to call it a ‘job’-----it’s much too fun to be a job! I’m able to meet and hang out with super cool people (oh, yeah!), do wild, exciting things (woot!) and create out-of-this-world, one-of-a-kind art (rock on)! All of this from behind my lens: how super cool is that? (Thank you, God, for I am blessed!) I’m based in Titusville, Florida but, hey, I’ve traveled to faraway places for my fabulous clients (and I’ll do it again)! Please, take your time and have a look around, if you like what you see, give me a call or shoot me an email, tag me on twitter or look me up on facebook. I adore meeting new people and working on new projects (outrageously outlandish to creatively calm) and I’d love to work with you!

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Kim & Ben's Cocoa Beach Wedding

A beautiful beach wedding on a fabulous day! Kim & Ben wed on a dazzling afternoon at the Doubletree on Cocoa Beach at 4pm. A wonderful time of day for Nov. 15th! As you can see we had great lighting and a deep azure sky, painted with wisps of clouds! Kim chose Something Sweet to make her fabulous Caribbean-tropical theme cake and Sinatra's Flowers to create stunning tropical arrangements! I covered Kim's wedding for 6 hours, which gave us plenty of time to get some great pictures of the details that went into creating their beautiful day! Kim & Ben also shared a quiet and intimate time together before the ceremony. After their special moments together, they posed for fabulous Bride & Groom Portraits! Thanks, so much, Kim and Ben, for choosing me to capture the most important times in your life! We had lots of fun and we are blessed by having you in our lives! Enjoy your show!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim, your photos are amazing and you look so beautiful. It looks like you had a beautiful wedding.
Love Peggy Knopf Epperson

Kendra Wilkinson said...

WOW! As I watched this I felt like I was there with you. I could feel the emothions of the day!
CONGRATS!